Zain is a talented game developer with 8+ years of experience in game development, specifically in competitive programming and commercial and freelance experience.
Game development is Zain's true passion. While working at X on Board, he gained experience in Game Dev team-leading, dealing with 3d modelers and engineers. He also worked on another engagement for the same studio as a project manager on a huge upcoming game.
He has worked as a backend developer and gained quite valuable skills. Moreover, he possesses good communication and leadership skills.
He is also a member of the Investment and Finance Club, where he participates in annual meetings, workshops, and special events.
- Unreal Engine 5 years
- C# 6 years
- C++ 5 years
- Unity 4 years
LebanonBook Zain K.
Senior Game Developer
Hyphonics Inc. - 3 months
- Create, debug, maintain and optimize the game’s engine, editor, and related tools used for the game’s development;
- Offer technical solutions, innovate and improve the quality of implementation, performance, and usability of the editor, tools, and toolchain as a whole;
- Improve existing game features based on design requests;
- Keep the existing engine and tools up to date in accordance with the latest changes that occurred in the development pipeline (e.g. new SDKs or middleware versions.
Quill-tech Group - 10 months
- Organize team meetings and coordinate with office’s departments to help with communications.
- Mentor and motivate team to continue education and career development by offering classes and programs free of charge to employees.
- Responsible for assisting with budget development and monthly reports for departments.
- Generate new business from past lead, networking and good customer services.
Lead Game Developer
X on Board - 1 year 8 months
- Handled the creation of a game the firm required and managed the designer's work;
- Created the mechanics from physics and math to programming and algorithms from scratch.
Joybox - 8 months
- Integration of front-end element created by front-end developers, PHP- Web App Development to create enterprise web portal.
- Work closely with Project Manager and Team Leads on change request functions
Olex Group - 6 months
- Manage the department metrics and provide data driven improvement suggestions for related processes.
- Assist staff with market research, proposal preparation, pricing, PowerPoint presentation development and related assigned work.
- Develop tools for Business Development to improve efficiency and automate tasks.
American University of Beirut · 2019 - 2023
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31,90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.