Erik Capistrán A.
3D Artist and Game developer proficient in creating 3D artworks using 3D modelling, texturing, and other techniques.
He studied Game design in Canada. He started as a tester, then switched to game development and 3D modelling, and today he’s the head of the department.
He can easily coordinate with the clients to understand their design requirements and offer suggestions accordingly, as Erik possesses excellent artistic abilities and utilizes the best creative approaches.
Has a keen eye for details and solid artistic capabilities with colour theory, illustration, and rendering.
- 3D 5 years
- Unreal Engine 5 years
- Unity 5 years
- Adobe Photoshop 5 years
- Adobe Illustrator 5 years
- Adobe Indesign 5 years
Erik Capistrán A.
MexicoBook Erik Capistrán A.
Unreal Engine Developer
INTUS Interactive Design - 1 year 6 months
- Design and create virtual reality visualizations and apps in Unreal Engine 4.
- Importing 3D models to the engine, creating and implementing realistic materials, creating shaders, designing lighting, and blueprint scripting.
- Unreal Engine
QA Game Teste
Squad - 3 months
- QA testing for the game "Kerbal Space Program."
- Finding and testing bugs for developers to fix.
Kelvin · Freelance - 1 year
Freelance 3D artist in charge of character modelling and UV mapping used to create plushies, and 3D printed pieces.
Coco School México · 2021 - 2022
Standalone courseFilm Design
Vancouver Film School · 2015 - 2016
EduMAc · 2014 - 2015
Instituto Tecnologico de la Construccion · 2010 - 2013
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.