Talented developer and keen learner with experience in Vue, Flutter & Node.
A perpetual student of all things IT, Ahmet is excited about broadening his mind and his great passion – modern technologies. He is capable of writing beautiful code that is clean, tested and always receives positive feedback.
Furthermore, he is fond of foreign languages such as Korean and Arabic and even created his own Youtube channel where he shares his knowledge.
- Vue.js 3 years
- Node.js 3 years
- MySQL 2 years
- React.js 2 years
- ES5/ES6 2 years
- RabbitMQ 2 years
Zoomsphere - 2 years 10 months
ZoomSphere is a well-known and trusted all-in-one digital marketing solution. The company help customers build their social media presence, grow their fanbase, and create strong marketing strategies.
- Implemented new features for the Zoomsphere app.
General Mobile - 1 year
General Mobile was founded with the idea of creating an international brand using the latest technologies for its customers. General Mobile, which is one of the three smartphone brands that are most preferred in Turkey, develops smart mobile solutions with a high level of quality, accessibility and the latest technology.
- Performed bug fixes for applications developed with Kotlin, Android, and React Native.
- Developed back-office applications.
- React Native
Qbitra - 2 years
Qbitra Run is a cloud task management tool that one can run and schedule scripts over hundreds of agents and receive logs via Elastic Search can have a visual representation of the data via Kibana.
- Worked as a fullstack developer in a project called Qbitra Run.
- Implemented microservice architecture.
- Implemented back-end services
- Stored logs and kibana to visualize.
- Containerized applications and deployed them.
- Developed frontend.
Co-founder and Fullstack Developer
CoSpeak - 1 year 4 months
CoSpeak brings together people who want to improve their English and foreigners in groups of a maximum of four people in the most popular places of Istanbul and enables them to practice speaking English in a systematic and planned way for one hour. It is a website and mobile application that offers a personalized evaluation and scoring system so that you can see your mistakes by foreign instructors at the end of the lesson.
- Developed backend.
- Developed reusable components.
- Developed CoSpeak Mobile App.
Find your next developer within days, not months
We can help you deliver your product faster with an experienced remote developer. All from €31.90/hour. Only pay if you’re happy with your first week.
In a short 25-minute call, we would like to:
- Understand your development needs
- Explain our process to match you with qualified, vetted developers from our network
- Share next steps to finding the right match, often within less than a week
First developer starts within days. No aggressive sales pitch.